Power Window Repair Jenks, OK
After years of use, most power windows start getting a little tired. When this happens, windows often get stuck and car owners must quickly find a solution for the problem. Consulting a power window repair expert is the best option for getting this issue fixed quickly.
Jenks’ #1 Choice for Power Window Repair
GlassWorks Auto Glass has served the Jenks community for over 30 years with the most outstanding auto glass services available. Customers are repeatedly impressed by our team of skilled technicians, who share an average of 15 years experience. This type of professionalism and talent can’t be found anywhere else. When your power windows become hopelessly jammed, let us be the first call you make.
Understanding Power Window Repair
Over the years, power windows become unavoidably worn out after constant use. Four primary parts control power windows—the window motor, the window regulator, the bracket, and the control switch, control them. When all four parts aren’t perfectly in sync, problems result.
To gain a clearer understanding of why this happens, consider a breakdown of each individual part:
- The power window motor. This element is responsible for powering and coordinating the different elements of the power window to raise the window up and down.
- The power window regulator. Activated by the window motor, the regulator is responsible for the moving the window up and down. The complex makeup of this element is what typically causes the need for power window repair. With several gear combinations needed to cause rotation, the regulator is easily hindered by small mishaps without the window technology.
- The power window bracket. This is the element responsible for holding the glass in place.
- The power window control switch signals the motor to activate the regulator.
Hire a Power Window Repair Expert
Don’t attempt to perform power window repair or power window replacement on your own. With all the mechanical complexities, it requires a certain level of skill and knowledge to successfully complete this type of project. Power windows are often fully removed and disassembled before the necessary adjustments and repairs are made. Amateur work can lead to a greater, unnecessary need for power window repair.
Mobile Car Window Repair
We understand not everyone has time to visit our shop, so we developed a mobile car window repair so we can bring our services to you without interrupting your daily schedule. When your power windows need new parts or mechanical attention, we send one of our technicians directly to you, whether you’re at home or at the office. We make sure to maintain punctuality and professionalism in all our work, including our mobile window repair services.
I heard about Glass Works Auto Glass through Ford . My car was broken into Thursday night, and they came out on Friday and fixed it within an hour. Great customer service over the phone, and very nice in person. There is no additional charge for at-home service. They even vacuumed out the broken glass.
– Candace P., Broken Arrow, OK