Windshield cracks are an unavoidable part of driving. If you are driving with a cracked windshield it is no small matter. When car window repair is needed, do not let it go unattended for very long or larger problems can easily develop. GlassWorks Auto Glass offers car window repair and we recommend that customers visit our shop immediately after they notice a cracked windshield. Paying attention to these small problems can save on expenses and time down the road.
When Do I Need Car Window Repair?
Some cracks don’t seem worth the trouble, but they no matter how small, a professional should assess the damage and prepare a free windshield repair quote. When you consider the speed and impact of a flying object colliding with a moving car, small windshield cracks and glass window repair become a the highest priority. There are a few types of cracks you should notice, two of which include:
- Starburst: This crack features several branches pointing in many directions. It resembles a star and can result from a rock, coin, or small piece of trash hitting the windshield.
- Bullseye: You might notice a small bowl-like shape on your windshield. This is a bullseye crack, and is a product of small objects hitting the windshield.
Good news! Small cracks like these are easily repaired and don’t require a total car window replacement. However, auto window repair and auto windshield repair need to be done quickly, even small windshield cracks have the potential to grow into bigger problems; especially when extra force, expansion, or flexing occurs.
How Can We Help?
GlassWorks Auto Glass is equipped with a team of skilled car windshield repair technicians who share an average of 15 years of experience in the industry. With their levels of knowledge and expertise, any type of glass repair project is possible. We provide a free windshield repair quote so you can compare our prices with other auto window repair technicians in the Jenks area. We also provide mobile windshield repair for individuals with busy schedules.
Our Car Window Repair Process
To fully appreciate GlassWorks Auto Glass’ unique approach to auto windshield repair, review our process and company priorities to see the difference between us and the competition.
- We finish all glass window repair projects in less than 30 minutes to make sure our customers can stay on schedule.
- We work on any type of car and any model.
- We provide a lifetime guarantee.
- We always provide competitive prices.
- Mobile windshield repair.
- Fully insured and backed by 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our team is committed to making sure customers are completely satisfied after their experience with our services and technicians.
I heard about Glass Works Auto Glass through Ford . My car was broken into Thursday night, and they came out on Friday and fixed it within an hour. Great customer service over the phone, and very nice in person. There is no additional charge for at-home service. They even vacuumed out the broken glass.
– Candace P., Broken Arrow, OK